The UDI U818A RC Quadcopter is mainly a camera drone that is perfect for novices and the beginners who are willing to operate on drones at the primary level. The drone comes in good shape where it is completely functional and ready to fly as soon as unpacked. The drone is battery powered and can be operated using a remote control. Users are able to take images from a high altitude and perform flips while taking a shot on the drone. The drone can actively capture videos while flying high up through its in-built UDI U818A HD+ functionality on a simple click of a button. The drone has a long lasting power backup, and the battery usually takes an hour to get fully charged for performing the operations. The battery type is 4 AAA for the remote controller. The time of flight and power for the drone is more than ten minutes on the operation if the LED lights on the drone are turned off. However, the drone comes with detector lights for the dark that always stays on. These lights come in the form of front blue lights and back red lights so that the drone can be located while it flies high above at night.
UDI U818A Brief Features
- The Force 1 UDI U818A is Wi-Fi enabled and operates on live cam mode.
- The UDI U818A has Axis Gyro with complete posture control. The manufacturers guarantee this through the integrated design implemented on the drone for accurate positioning while it is in flight.
- The drone comes with a four channel functionality that serves the drone with immense stability in flight trough easy operative procedures.
- The battery of the drone is of high capacity along with the motor that is strong and powerful. This enables the Quadcopter to stay in the air and operate for an ample amount of time in the most efficient manner.
- The overall charging time for the battery is nearly two hours, and the duration of the flight is approximately ten minutes.
- The installation and repair for the product are eased with its design from the manufacturers.
- The remote can work easily up to a distance of 30 meters from the drone when in flight.
General Information Guide for UDI U818A
The UDI RC U818A lasts high up on the sky depending on its charge that greatly depends on the snap taking time and the video recording time while it is in flight. This creates a very small difference to the charge holding time. For a better flight, the product must be well balanced and above the backwash. This can be tracked once the drone is above the ground and covers an altitude of a minimum of three feet from the level of the ground. There are information present on the screen of the controller and can be easily figured out by the drone operator while they try to operate the snaps, camera, lights, and indicators on the drone. The construction and the design of the drone are very compact, and this makes the drone very stable during flight. The robust nature of the drone can withstand hard crashes against solid and rugged floors when the drone comes in contact with power and speed.
The UDI U818A drone is designed with precision as the blades do not cause any harm or injury to human hands in case of accidentally touching them while they rotate. The drone is completely damage-free for humans and animals, and this is a significant part that makes the drone suitable for kids to operate. The image and video quality are surprisingly good compared to its price as the maximum resolution for the images are 1280 x 960 pixels, and the size of the files come approximately up to 550 kilobytes.
The Best Ways to Use UDI U818A RC Quadcopter
- The UDI U818A RC Quadcopter can be operated by novices and kids and acts as the perfect drone for beginners.
- The time of assembly for the product out of the box takes approximately ten minutes for all the operators where the drone is ready to fly out of the box.
- The drone flies for approximately ten minutes when fully charged.
- The range of the drone is up to thirty meters.
- The drone’s remote control operates on 4AAA type batteries.
How to Operate UDI U818A RC Quadcopter?
The following steps guide an operator to operate on the drone in a correct manner:
- One must put the batteries into the drone after unboxing and plug it to charge so that the drone battery is completely charged for functioning.
- The stick or the left throttle on the remote control must stay down throughout the time. One must then insert the batteries in the remote control and then power on the remote control.
- The devices, when turned on, must be synced to each other before the operation. On pairing, the devices produce three beep noises.
- In case the devices are not synced to each other, the throttle or the stick on the left side of the remote must be quickly pushed down and then right back up.
UDI U818A Pros and Cons
Final Overview of UDI U818A RC Quadcopter Drone
For better image and video quality, the flight must be steady for the UDI U818A drone that the operators can master by practicing and flying the drone more and more. Overall the product is an excellent purchase compared to the price in which the manufacturers sell it in the marketplace.